Re: telnet examples - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Sean Davis
Subject Re: telnet examples
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Where can I find some good examples of using telnet to talk to
>  PostgreSQL directly and run SQL queries, &c.? I'd like to
>  write an AIR class that communicates with PostgreSQL (right
>  now, in a very limited fashion) and interactivity would help.

There are many interfaces to talk to Postgresql remotely, but telnet
is not one of them.  You can use a client program over a telnet login
session?  See the documentation for psql (in the postgresql docs) or
download pgAdminIII.

I'm not familiar with an air class, though, so I can't help you
directly with your problem.

Sean