Re: multivariate statistics v14 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: multivariate statistics v14
Date
Re: multivariate statistics v14  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Well, me to. But my feeling is the patch received entirely insufficient
>> amount of thorough code review, considering how important part of the code
>> it touches. I agree docs are an important part of a patch, but polishing
>> user-level docs would hardly move the patch closer to being committable
>> (especially when there's ~50kB of READMEs).

> I have to admit that I was really hoping Tom would follow through on
> his statement that he would look into this one, or that Dean Rasheed
> would get involved.

I'm sorry I didn't get to it, but it's not like I have been slacking
during this commitfest.  At some point, you just have to accept that
not everything we could wish will get into 9.6.

I will make it a high priority for 9.7, though.