RE: Query is slow when run for first time; subsequent execution isfast - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From jimmy
Subject RE: Query is slow when run for first time; subsequent execution isfast
Date
List pgsql-performance
On windows, how to put an entry in my db startup script to run this query (pg_prewarm) immediately after startng the server, and let the query warm the cache itself.
After starting the server, I want to know what is  the server, and it is the database I restarted or windows system?
Thank you.