Re: Unresolved error 0xC0000409 on Windows Server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Unresolved error 0xC0000409 on Windows Server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Matthew Gerber <gerber.matthew@gmail.com> writes:
> Interesting. I really have no idea why mine seemed to fail so much sooner.
> I recalled my 5k-7k figure from memory, so I might be off on that, but
> probably not by an order of magnitude. In any case, it sounds like you know
> how to fix the problem. Should I file this as a bug report or will you take
> care of it from here?

I will fix the crash I'm seeing; I'm just not 100% convinced it's the
same crash you're seeing.  It'd be useful if some other folk would poke
at similar examples on Windows to see if there's something unexpected
happening with stack depth checks there.