Re: Fwd: [JDBC] Weird issues when reading UDT from stored function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From rsmogura
Subject Re: Fwd: [JDBC] Weird issues when reading UDT from stored function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
 Maybe change in backend to treat complex types marked in relation as
 COMPLEX in same way as scalar values is solution, actually I don't know.
 This can be determined by GUC variable so every one can be happy :)