Re: Transfer db from one port to another - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Transfer db from one port to another
Date
List pgsql-general
John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:
>> FYI, you can go here:
>> and set eliminatecc to have the listserver do that for you.

> except, its the one from the list that I want to keep in my archive.
> my filter isn't sophisticated enough to separate them (I'm just
> filtering on Subject contains: [GENERAL])

Maybe drop messages that contain that *and* are not from the list bounce
address, ie envelope sender isn't pgsql-general-owner...@postgresql.org ?

Actually, rather than looking at the Subject: at all, you should look
to see if pgsql-general@postgresql.org is in To: or cc:, and combine
that with the wrong-sender filter.  That would avoid dropping private