Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/ref/psql-ref.sgml rc ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/ref/psql-ref.sgml rc ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS) writes:
> Log message:
>     Here is a patch that does just that, while maintaining the
>     "traditional" behavior, so the change should be transparent. Use the
>     command "\pset pager always" to turn it on. Anything else does the
>     normal toggle between "on" and "off"

Wasn't that patch rejected in favor of doing it another way?  I thought
we were going to make the use-the-pager decision depend on width as well
as height, so that it would work automatically instead of needing an
"always" kluge.

            regards, tom lane