Re: [HACKERS] OSS database needed for testing - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From pgsql@mohawksoft.com
Subject Re: [HACKERS] OSS database needed for testing
Date
List pgsql-performance
I don't know that it meets your criteria, but.....

I have a set of scripts and a program that will load the US Census TigerUA
database into PostgreSQL. The thing is absolutely freak'n huge. I forget
which, but it is either 30g or 60g of data excluding indexes.

Also, if that is too much, I have a similar setup to load the FreeDB music
database, from www.freedb.org. It has roughly 670,000 entries in "cdtitles"
and 8 million entries in "cdsongs."

Either one of which, I would be willing to send you the actual DB on cd(s)
if you pay for postage and media.