Re: ipc-daemon2 says: Unable to open "Sem" file: No such - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Octavio Alvarez
Subject Re: ipc-daemon2 says: Unable to open "Sem" file: No such
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Thanks, Jason. I will check that.

(I also wanted to correct the subject to the message. ;) Looks like I
missed it in the original. )

Octavio.

--
Octavio Alvarez.
E-mail: alvarezp@alvarezp.ods.org.

Agradezco que sus correos sean enviados siempre a esta dirección.