Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument
Date
Re: --sync-method isn't documented to take an argument
List pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> On 4 Oct 2023, at 16:39, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I concluded a long time ago that it does nothing.

> It does nothing in our current doc rendering, but if someone would like to
> render docs with another style where it does make a difference it seems
> unhelpful to not be consistent.

To do that, we'd need some sort of agreement on what the possible
"class" values are and when to use each one.  I've never seen any
documentation about that.