Re: strange plpgsql error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From SunWuKung
Subject Re: strange plpgsql error
Date
List pgsql-general
Right,
I replace the table alias irq to instreq and the function works.
I don't know what could have been the problem: is irq a reserved word, or
it's because the table alias has the same name then the function name.

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.
SWK