Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From YUriy Zhuravlev
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 01 September 2015 11:46:05 you wrote:
> I would actually suggest that the cmake conversion would be better off
> to ignore src/tools/msvc altogether to begin with.

Build postgres by MSVC is important task for me. But Linux first of course.

> A separate cmake build system would certainly
> require maintenance *every* time we touch the Makefiles.

I can support the cmake build a separate git branch on github.
When we (and users) see that all is well then we will think when and how to
change GNUMake to CMake.
--
YUriy Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company