Re: interface for "non-SQL people" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ssmagin
Subject Re: interface for "non-SQL people"
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

There is a  http://www.activedbsoft.com/overview-querytool.html FlySpeed SQL
Query  tool, it's free if you don't need data export and printing. It's
query builder is very good, but the author honestly says that basic
knowledge of SQL concepts is required to to build a query...