Re: pgsql: Doc: fix some rendering problems in the PDF docs build. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: pgsql: Doc: fix some rendering problems in the PDF docs build.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Sun, 2023-05-21 at 15:21 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Doc: fix some rendering problems in the PDF docs build.
>
> Tweak column widths in a couple of tables to avoid "contents
> ... exceed the available area" warnings.  Remove usage of
> some non-Latin-1 characters.

Thank you for taking care of this.

Aside from the formatting issue, I included some non-ascii characters
in the documentation. Are those OK, or should I replace them with &#
sequences, or find some way to not use such characters at all?

I see a few places with such non-ASCII characters, but only a few, so
it's possible those are mistakes.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis