Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: update files for beta3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: update files for beta3
Date
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: update files for beta3  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> I can't commit but I can give access to a 2.59 version...

> Well, easiest is for  Tom to run autoconf 2.59 and commit ... or Bruce ...

Locally I've got several autoconf versions installed so that I can
update back-branch configure scripts properly.  It'd probably be a good
idea to improve your release scripts so that they select the "right"
autoconf version for each release branch.  You'll need multiple local
installations though, instead of depending on freebsd ports for the
"one true autoconf".

Either that or we try to move up all supported back branches to the
latest autoconf version; which might be a good idea but it scares me
a bit.