Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 2017-08-14 19:09:23 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> I am unfortunately away for about a week. Perhaps Stephen Frost can help with any emergency patches to the server

> Stephen? Any chance to relax the restriction here? It'd be somewhat bad
> if we didn't have pg 10 buildfarm coverage over the next few days...

In addition to just allowing submissions for v10, it'd be great if
we could get the list of active branches for run_branches.pl updated,
so that the critters with non-manually-maintained branch lists start
doing the right thing.

(Maybe that's the exact same thing, in which case nevermind.)
        regards, tom lane