Re: stress test for parallel workers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: stress test for parallel workers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> For our archives' sake: today I got seemingly-automated mail informing me
> that this patch has been merged into the 4.19-stable, 5.4-stable,
> 5.7-stable, and 5.8-stable kernel branches; but not 4.4-stable,
> 4.9-stable, or 4.14-stable, because it failed to apply.

And this morning's mail brought news that the latter three branches
are now patched as well.  So I guess at this point it's down to
platform vendors as to whether or how fast they absorb such changes.

It might help for us to file platform-specific bug reports asking
for the change to be merged.