Re: psql and macOSX with 7.2b5 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: psql and macOSX with 7.2b5
Date
List pgsql-sql
"postgresql" <pgsql@symcom.com> writes:
> I installed beta 5 on my mac OSX box and I seem to have a problem
> with psql and query returns.
> I have a few varchar columns and when I do a select against them,
> the text is greatly truncated. I think it is returning a few of the
> characters.
> Anyone else using b5 on mac osx. It was fine in b4.

I don't see anything in the CVS logs between b4 and b5 that looks likely
to be related to this.  Are you sure you configured and built both
versions the same way?  (What configure options did you use with b5,
anyway?)

FWIW, I built current sources (7.2-almost) on OSX 10.1.  Seem to build
and pass the regression tests just fine.  Is b5 passing regression for
you?
        regards, tom lane