Re: PgAdmin 4.15 stops responding - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Sibylle Koczian
Subject Re: PgAdmin 4.15 stops responding
Date
List pgadmin-support
Am 28.11.2019 um 09:33 schrieb Akshay Joshi:
> Hi Sibylle
>
> Can you please provide the pgAdmin4 backend logs
> https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8 and browser logs if possible. Is there
> any exact reproduction steps?

Here is a pgAdmin4 log, I hope it's ok to send it as attachment. I can't
find information about getting a Firefox log, sorry - I'm not even sure
Firefox lets me do that. I don't really think that's important, as
pgAdmin behaves the same with Edge as with Firefox.

There don't seem to be exact reproduction steps. Steps this time, after
opening pgAdmin4 and entering the master password:

- connect to database "sib"

- right click on table "rubrik", choose "View / Edit data", "Filtered
data", enter filter expression "rubid like 'B__'", click "Ok". This
works as expected. I could expand the "Columns" node for the table,
while the filter dialog was open, no problem. The table is very small,
two columns, three records fullfill the filter criterion.

- open the filter dialog for table "ding", try again to expand its
"Columns" node. This time the rotating circle appears and the node
doesn't open.

- After about 10 minutes I try to open the Query Tool for the database,
but that panel tab only shows another rotating circle. I can close this
panel tab. Now I close the browser and stop the pgAdmin server.

As a matter of fact I could reproduce these steps a second time with the
same result, but that may be coincidence.

Thank you for looking into this!

Sibylle

Attachment