Re: Finding cause of test fails on the cfbot site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Finding cause of test fails on the cfbot site
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> writes:
> I saw that one of our commitfest entries (32/2914) is recently
> reporting a fail on the cfbot site [1]. I thought this was all ok a
> few days ago.
> Is there any other detailed information available anywhere, e.g.
> logs?, which might help us work out what was the cause of the test
> failure?

AFAIK the cfbot doesn't capture anything beyond the session typescript.
However, this doesn't look that hard to reproduce locally ... have you
tried, using similar configure options to what that cfbot run did?
Once you did reproduce it, there'd be logs under
contrib/test_decoding/tmp_check/.