Re: inconsistent owners in newly created databases? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: inconsistent owners in newly created databases?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> However, I feel that the owner should own the "public" schema and maybe
> some other stuff to be carefully selected, without bluring that important
> distinction?

From a definitional standpoint I don't have a problem with that.  From
an implementation standpoint, I fear it would be much more trouble than
it is worth.  You can't easily connect to another database.

Possibly it would work to have this housekeeping done in the first
backend to connect to the new database, but I don't think it could be
done directly by CREATE DATABASE.