Re: Replication using slony-I - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: Replication using slony-I
Date
List pgsql-general
> From: Abdul Rahman <abr_ora@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Replication using slony-I
> To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
> Cc: glynastill@yahoo.co.uk
> Date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 9:51 AM
> How will I get know that all slons are running? However in
> the replication "pgbench" properties the value of
> Slon PID is Not Running in each node. Yes, every node is
> listed with its path and listen. And what do you mean by
> "do you see the connections on each node".

Do you see connections into postgres for your slony user from each other node. If you're on windows you'll be able to
seethem in task manager and in the status tab of pgAdmin "Server Status".

Is there anything odd in the slony logs?

I presume you hace created a replication set with some tables in it, and you're right clicking on the origin and
selectingnew object, art the other objects in the list or are you just missing subscribe?