Installation problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From luca.ciciriello@email.it
Subject Installation problem
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi.
I'm trying to install PostgreSQL 8.2.3 on WindowsXP SP2 Media Center (2005 edition). I'm administrator on this machine, but at the end of the installation process it fails reporting the following error: "Unable to start the service. You must have Administrator rights". Then the installation ends.
I've already converted the file system from FAT32 to NTSC (solving another PostgreSQL problem).

Any ideas to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Luca

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Conto Arancio: 4,50% sino a marzo 2008
Clicca qui