Re: RHEL7 pgbouncer package /run/pgbouncer rights glitch after reboot - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Laurent Wandrebeck
Subject Re: RHEL7 pgbouncer package /run/pgbouncer rights glitch after reboot
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Le 2 juin 2015 22:28, Jeff Frost <jeff@pgexperts.com> a écrit :

> Oh, so you’re suggesting that pgbouncer use both socket directories as well?
>
> That would require a pgbouncer patch to support multiple socket locations.

Actually, I'm not :) I just copied changelog linked to that /var/run stuff, sorry it puzzled you.

Just suggested:
- Postgres user for both.
- /var/run/postgresql for sockets.

Do you think it could bring problems ? (ie apps using hardcoded path to find pg socket ?)
According to pgbouncer config file, it looks like debian uses /var/run/postgresql for a while, so I hope my proposal
doesn'tland in nonsense territory :)

Laurent