Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Duncan Rance
Subject Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple
Date
Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple
List pgsql-bugs
On 1 Feb 2012, at 22:37, Duncan Rance wrote:

> On 1 Feb 2012, at 21:43, Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> If you could post complete instructions for duplicating this, we
>> could probably find the cause fairly quickly.
>
> I've been on this for over a week now, and much of that has been trying to simplify the test case.

At last I have been able to reproduce this problem in a relatively simple (yet contrived) way.

I've put together a tarball with a few scripts, some to be run on the primary and others to be run on the hot-stanby.
There'sa README in there explaining what to do.

I'm going to try attaching it here, although I wouldn't be surprised if one is not allowed to send attachments to the
list.Any suggestions of where to put it would be gratefully received.

Cheers,
Duncan

Attachment