Re: schema access privs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vibhor Kumar
Subject Re: schema access privs
Date
List pgsql-general
[ Please don't overpost the list. Adding PG General List]

On Apr 5, 2011, at 3:30 AM, Ray Stell wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 02:42:30AM +0530, Vibhor Kumar wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 5, 2011, at 2:31 AM, Ray Stell wrote:
>>
>>> What does the results in col 'List of schemas Access privileges'
>>> indicate?  Are those three results split by the '/' char?  What
>>> are the three sections?  What is 'postgres+'
>>
>> Following link contains detail about Access privileges:
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/sql-grant.html
>
> yeah, I saw that, but that's not what I asked about.  there seems
> to be 3 sections of the result.  What are the sections?  and what is
> postgres+ ?

Following are details:
 postgres=UC/postgres+
 [user]   [privs] /[ ROLE who granted privs.

Postgres is a user which has granted USAGE and CREATE Privileges to user postgres

+ seems a wrapper in next line.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation