Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc
Subject Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server
Date
Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general

Hello Tom,

To whom do we report our findings regarding this issue ?

I can offer you a Belgian waffle to go with you caffeine.

Kindest Regards,

Marc