Re: compiling odbc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: compiling odbc
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Brent Austin <brent1a@yahoo.com> writes:
> I am attempting to compile and install psqlodbc-08.03.0200 on my Mac Pro running Leopard.
> checking for pg_config... no
> configure: error: pg_config not found (set PG_CONFIG environment variable)

> How do I fix "configure: error: pg_config not found (set PG_CONFIG environment variable)"

Probably means you don't have Postgres itself installed.  On some
platforms it could mean that you don't have the postgresql-devel
subpackage installed, but I've not heard that anyone divides up the
package like that on OS X.

Another possibility is that PG is installed, but in a directory
that's not in your PATH.

            regards, tom lane