Resizing labels and textareas - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From John Wells
Subject Resizing labels and textareas
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi guys.

Been using pgadmin II for the past two days, and man is it a nice tool.
Good work!

One question...some labels appear with truncated text.  In other words, it
appears a dialog box or window isn't sized large enough to accomodate for
all the elements contained within, so instead of resizing the window to
allow for the elements, it appears to shrink the elements to fit the
window, which renders some of the labels unreadable.

Is there a way to change this behavior?  It seems the windows don't allow
themselves to be resized, so I can't make out a few labels.  I've also
noticed that the top text area on the main screen doesn't allow resize as
well.

Anyone else see this, or is it just me?

Thanks!

John