Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>> Anyone willing to take ownership of it to setup the project itself on
>>> pgfoundry?
>>
>> I thought it was still maintained?

> Right, but it should be moved out of our CVS, I think.

Didn't someone offer a rewritten version of dbmirror just this morning?
Maybe that person could be persuaded to run a pgfoundry project.

dbmirror is certainly a fine example of something that doesn't need to
be in the core distro as far as maintenance is concerned.  Of course,
it's also not large enough to make much of a difference in tarball size.