Re: making pg_regress less noisy by removing boilerplate - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: making pg_regress less noisy by removing boilerplate
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/21/22 12:31, Andres Freund wrote:

> We still have a few issues with ports conflicts on windows. We should really
> consider just desupporting all windows versions without unix socket
> support. But until then it seems useful to be able to figure out random
> failures.

I'm pretty sure all my Windows machines with buildfarm animals are
sufficiently modern except the XP machine, which only builds release 10
nowadays.

What's involved in moving to require Unix socket support?

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan