Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Pavel Golub
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello, Joe.

You wrote:

JC> On 11/28/2017 04:53 AM, Pavel Golub wrote:
>> I've  created  "pashagolub"  account  to  get  access.  Can you please
>> promote me to the Editor?

JC> I have expedited the cooling off period for this new account. Please log
JC> in to the wiki once with it and report back. After that I can grant
JC> editor access.

Yeah,  I've  created special account "pashagolub" (without underscore)
because Stefan told me our Wiki doesn't like them. So yes, technically
this is new account. But in real life it's me "pasha_golub" old friend
of yours  :-)

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com