Re: ALTER TABLESPACE MOVE command tag tweak - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ALTER TABLESPACE MOVE command tag tweak
Date
Re: ALTER TABLESPACE MOVE command tag tweak
List pgsql-hackers
> We really should not be making changes of this type less than a month
> from our ostensible release date.  That is not enough time for us to
> notice if the changes turn out to be not as good as we think they are.

If it weren't for the fact that we'll be wedded forevermore to a bad
choice of syntax, I might agree with you.  But at this point, the
alternatives we have are to fix it now, or fix it never.  I don't
like #2.