Re: [BUGS] BUG #3767: tsearch2 index creation fatal crash - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #3767: tsearch2 index creation fatal crash
Date
List pgsql-docs
>> I'm not sure that putting in to_tsvector calls there would be an
>> improvement, though, since at that point we haven't introduced
>> to_tsvector.

Uh ... wait a moment ... stop the presses.  Thomas is looking at
beta1 documentation.  CVS HEAD handles this a bit better I think:
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/textsearch-intro.html#TEXTSEARCH-MATCHING

So the first thing is to go bug the www team about updating the online
8.3beta docs, which I shall do forthwith.

            regards, tom lane