Re: A very small typo in the comment - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: A very small typo in the comment
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"孟庆钟" <1584171677@qq.com> writes:
>       I am a student in China. I have read some source code of postgreSQL, though only a little. I think maybe there
istypo in this file: src\backend\catalog\index.c. At line 649 in v9.2.0, line 653 in V9.2.2. The sentence is "
*indexInfo:same info executor uses to insert into the index", I think it should not be 'same', but 'some'.
>       I am not sure if my thoughts is right.
>       Sorry for my poor English.

I think "same" is what was intended.  The info is in fact the same as
the per-index data structure used by the executor; see
ExecInsertIndexTuples() in execUtils.c.
        regards, tom lane