Re: Complier warnings on mingw gcc 4.5.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Complier warnings on mingw gcc 4.5.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 12/13/2010 12:01 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It smells a little bit like an optimization bug.  Does dialing down to
>> -O0 make it go away?

> Sadly, no. I'm testing downgrading the compiler now.

Mph.  FWIW, I see that my last build of Postgres for Fedora 14 would
have been with gcc 4.5.1, because that's what F14 is shipping.  And
that passed its regression tests on at least x86 and x86_64.  Maybe
you should pester the mingw folk for a compiler update.