Re: Upgrading 8.3 to 8.4 on Windows. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tguru
Subject Re: Upgrading 8.3 to 8.4 on Windows.
Date
List pgsql-general
What I could suggest would be to use an ETL tool. There are open source tools
available for free.

Talend Open Studio is an open source ETL tool for data integration and
migration experts. It's easy to learn for a non-technical user. What
distinguishes Talend, when it comes to business users, is the tMap
component. It allows the user to get a graphical and functional view of
integration processes.

For more information: http://www.talend.com/