Is deduplicate_items ever used in nbtree? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikolay Shaplov
Subject Is deduplicate_items ever used in nbtree?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I am still working with reloptions patches, and noticed that in current master
deduplicate_items option exists, but never actually used.
You can set, it, you can dump it, it has proper representation in BTOptions,
it is mentioned in documentation, but it is never actually used in the code.
Or at least I did not managed to grep it.

Is it the way it should be, or something needs fixing?

--
Software Developer: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014a87e140ff02c0da
Body-oriented Therapist: https://vk.com/nataraj_rebalancing  (Russian)