How can I add a new language localization(locale) support - Mailing list pgsql-general

From eetemadi@ce.sharif.edu
Subject How can I add a new language localization(locale) support
Date
Re: How can I add a new language localization(locale) support  (joseph speigle <joe@hoveymotorcars.com>)
List pgsql-general
hello,
I want to add the Locale Support for my language (Farsi) in this database.
I found that the postgresql have a good support for Unicode and also,
Unicode character support, in my language.
But some ordering and sorting changes are necessary.
Documents says that there is some collation order function that we can
define our custom collation order for alphabetic sorting.
Where I can found it, What document can help me, Where is this function?
Is there any document that can help me for implementing all localization
support in my language?

with thanks and regards.