ODBC for PG 9.4.x? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Benjamin Smith
Subject ODBC for PG 9.4.x?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
We recently upgraded our RHEL 6.x servers with PGDG 9.4 and are generally
pleased with the results. However, one of our clients has been accessing our
systems with ODBC on Windows and has been experiencing difficulty. (0.9.2 worked
fine)

Poking around, I noticed that the latest ODBC is 09.03.0400. Is there a 09.04
version in the works? Or is it expected that 9.3.x should interoperate with PG
9.4 ?

We performed the upgrade specifically to make use of Materialized Views. In the
future we'll include checks for ODBC version availability before performing
upgrades.

Thanks,
Benjamin Smith