Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso
Date
Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Looks like that made the generated typedef lists sane. Any residual
> complaints?

Before ack'ing this, I've been waiting around for komodoensis to update
its typedefs list, in the hopes that the last couple of bogus entries
would go away.  It still hasn't, and I just realized from looking at its
config that you have it set to do so at most twice a week:

          'optional_steps' => {
                     'find_typedefs' => {
                                'branches' => [
                                        'HEAD'