Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Maksim Karaba <Maksim_Karaba@epam.com> writes:
> We added logging to the function and found out that the error always occurs on the same update
> (in attachments)
> Plan explain verbose in attachments

The point of my questions was that it's going to be difficult for anyone
to fix this unless we can reproduce the problem.  What you've provided
doesn't even begin to make that possible.  Please see the advice about
providing self-contained test cases at
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html