Re: Notification of Limited Account Access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Notification of Limited Account Access
Date
List pgsql-general
Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo.romano@notorand.it> writes:
> 2010/4/28 Mathieu Rozieres <mathieu.rozieres@resamania.fr>:
>> Le 27/04/2010 21:34, Howe, Jeffrey a �crit�:
>> Due to increase in phishing attacks, we are currently working to improve on
>> the security of all Email Accounts as we periodically review certain

> It sounds either like phishing or like an automated response due to
> some email forwarding ...

> Anyway, don't follow those directions if you are not involved into that domain!

This is, without thw slightest question, a phishing attempt in itself.
My spam logs show about a dozen messages with this exact subject line
since the start of the year, from a bunch of different domains none of
whom manage my email.

As a general rule, *any* unsolicited email that asks you to click on
something is suspicious.

            regards, tom lane