Re: SRF patch (was Re: [HACKERS] troubleshooting pointers) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: SRF patch (was Re: [HACKERS] troubleshooting pointers)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Were your revisions extensive? Any major misconceptions on my part?

I did a fair amount of polishing on the ExprContext callback stuff,
and removed or moved around some node fields that I thought were
unnecessary or in the wrong place.  I also set up proper infrastructure
for cost estimation on function RTEs (though the estimates themselves
are still pretty lame).  Nothing I'd call "major"... more in the
line of stylistic improvements...

            regards, tom lane