Re: Wanting to learn about pgsql design decision - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Wanting to learn about pgsql design decision
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tal Walter <talw@sqreamtech.com> writes:
> The example questions I gave are just some of the questions I've tried to
> search the answer to, using google and searching this mailing list
> specifically, but I came up with nothing. Could I perhaps search the commit
> comments somehow? Or perhaps a different approach to suggest?

Well, the git history is not hard to come by: pull down a copy of our
git repo and see 'git log'.  Also the src/tools/git_changelog script
in the repo produces a nicely formatted cross-branch history.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git