Re: BUG #2674: libedit not detected - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #2674: libedit not detected
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen@simple.dallas.tx.us> writes:
>> Really?  Apple's version works just fine for me.

> I am using the "Panther" version of OS X and there there is only a
> /usr/include/histedit.h there are no readline-related headers supplied
> with the OS and the emulation function does not exist in
> /usr/lib/libedit.dylib:

Hmph ... I thought I'd built it successfully on 10.3.* too, but I don't
have any such installations around here anymore.  Anyway, I've changed
CVS HEAD's configure to not look for history.h when libedit is being
used.  We'll see how well that works ...

            regards, tom lane