Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Érica J. B. Viana Cruz
Subject Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server
Date
RES: Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server  ("Rodrigo Sakai" <rodrigo.sakai@zanthus.com.br>)
List pgsql-admin
Dear colleagues,

     Good morning and greetings from Brazil!!
     May anyone help me with a question...

     I'm working on a project and we are supposed to use Microsoft SQLServer and PostgreSQL on the same server. There was any problem or risk on this? Anyone has worked on the same situation?

    I searched on the web and on documentation and I could not find out comments about it.

    Any help will be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
--
Érica J. B. Viana Cruz