Re: Solaris 9 and PgSQL 8.1.3 - createdb Link Fails - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Steve Waltner
Subject Re: Solaris 9 and PgSQL 8.1.3 - createdb Link Fails
Date
List pgsql-ports
Not on this system.

I successfully compiled version 7.2.1 on a different Solaris 9 system
back in Nov 2004. I could always copy that installation across.

I receive the same "main multiply-defined" error when trying to
compile PostgreSQL 8.0.7 and 8.1.2 on this same system. I'm trying
7.4.12 now and will also install readline to see if the "./configure
--without-readline" option is giving me trouble.

Steve