Re: WIP: CoC V5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: WIP: CoC V5
Date
List pgsql-general
Elein <elein@varlena.com> writes:
> The small problem with your version, Joshua, is that the appropriate action is not specified.

I think at this point we're just trying to agree on a statement as
to what actions are acceptable or not.  After that we can get into
what is the enforcement mechanism; but that's a separable concern
and I believe we're best off keeping it separate for the moment.

(FWIW, I would prefer to see specific remedies mostly left to the
discretion of the enforcers.  There is nothing more broken than
mandatory sentencing rules.  But, really, one thing at a time...)

            regards, tom lane