PgAdmin3 on Mac - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject PgAdmin3 on Mac
Date
Re: PgAdmin3 on Mac  ("Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Here are some screenshots of pgAdmin3 1.0.1 running on Mac OS X:

Language Selection:
http://www.fmonkey.net/pgasplash.jpg

Tip of the Day:
http://www.fmonkey.net/pgatips.jpg

Main Window:
http://www.fmonkey.net/pgamain.jpg

So, we've obviously got some string problems here, which I can only
assume are related to the Unicode stuff.  Perhaps Stefan, whom I've
cc'd on this message, can give us some help with solving this problem
(which I assume requires converting those pesky Unicode functions to
their Mac equivalents).  Anyway, at least it compiles and runs, right?
:-)

Dave, you might want to think about backporting my acinclude and
Makefile.am changes to the REL_1_0_1 branch, especially the new
wxWindows library code detection, since the REL_1_0_1 branch doesn't
compile against our wxWindows snapshot without the --enable-monolithic
flag.

ahp

Attachment